Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wow! It's been a while...

So much has happened though! Wow! I'm not even sure where to start! Okay, first of all I have learned a lot in the last few months. Peoples true colors have shown and I have learned a lot about who is really a friend and who pretends to be to get what they want/need. Its been interesting. But the best part of all of this, it confirmed for me who I really am. My beliefs and my morals. My happiness...it all lies right here in my family! Its good and its all I need!!

SOOOO we've started a new adventure! We bought a house!! That's right, The we move every three years and live in houses where the walls are all white family has put down roots. (For as long as the Navy permits, of course!) I am so excited about this! And if I'm totally honest a little nervous too. 12 years of moving and never really having a house to call our home. Which also meant someone else to fix the problems! But we knew this going into buying the house. We are currently "settled" in the new home!! I say "settled" because we all know how moving goes...there are still boxes in the garage that need to be unpacked and organized. I am on a mission to find everything its home in this house. Trying my damnedest to organize and keep things where they belong! But it is coming along slowly but surly! The possibilities are awesome! I run millions of them through my head every day...there are a few right now too...So I have started keeping a notebook of ideas. Things we would like to do to the house, in the house, what I would like to buy, paint colors, lawn plans...LOL WOW! Am I boring you yet?!?

Okay, well I just wanted to update since I haven't since APRIL! (Shame on me...bad blogger!lol) I am off to do some laundry for Thing 1 & 2! New school clothes need to be washed! Then time to make supper and see how everyone's day went! I will blog again soon! It will not take 4 months again! LOL

Happy Day To All!

No comments: